Shufflebottom Steel Buildings
What do we do ?
We make structural steelwork and strong steel-framed buildings
- Apprentice Mathew wins award in National Apprenticeship Week
- Shufflebottom is a winner at the 2018 Swansea Bay Business Awards
- Vacancy for site-based engineer/ surveyor, due to retirement
- Equestrian centre taking shape on the Isle of Wight, new builds for TWT Logistics near Cardiff, and Stable Hire of Stamford, Lincolnshire
- See our industrial building brochure here, the short agricultural building brochure here and the long 32-page agricultural brochure here. Or just contact us for details!
Below: Contented dairy cattle in their new Shufflebottom building on A N and S E Evans' Spittal Cross Farm near Haverfordwest in Pembrokeshire. The building is part of an expansion development, project-managed by Evan Pritchard Contractors Ltd