Aircraft Hangar near Ipswich
Elmsett Airfield, Elmsett, near Ipswich, is home for an aircraft hangar.
The building, 23m by 26m and 5.3m to the eaves, was supplied to Mr Charles Course, Elmsett Road, Watfield.
- Shotblast steelwork, painted 75 microns zinc phosphate high build primer
- Roof cladding insulated composite panel with 40mm core
- 16 Kingspan rooflights each 3 metres long
- Side cladding vertical Kingspan KS1000RW 0.5mm plastic coated XL Forte insulated composite panels with 40mm core
- Ultrazed side rails
- Mezzanine floor to one bay across full width of building
- Concertina-type door, manually operated, 18 metres wide and 4 metres high
- Disabled access personnel door