Tough at Tonbridge
Tough galvanised farm building at Brenchley, Tonbridge, Kent, has an externally mounted Shufflebottom eaves beam gutter system.
- Dimensions 36.576 metres by 33.6 metres and 7 metres to the eaves
- Ultrazed purlins suitable for solar panels
- Farmscape P6R fibre cement roof cladding in Anthracite
- 18 roof lights 2.896 metres long
- Shufflebottom 0.5mm 1000/32mm plastic coated forward profile side cladding in Olive Green
- Concrete panels 1 metre high and 145mm thick to all four sides except at doorways